I feel completely helpless. What am I so afraid of. I’m afraid of change. I’m afraid of death. Therefor I’m afraid of life. I feel so tormented with the fact I I’m getting older. Everything is changing. I’m freaking out. I feel sad and confused all the time. Your mid to late 20s are fucking confusing as shit. Stay 23 or 24 forever. … This sucks feeling this way it’s like a mid life crisis but it’s happening now. I feel alone. And drinking has been covering up everything. But I feel like it’s making it worse. … i feel like I’m going to cave in .
to be alone,
and I want
to not let me be
alone. — anne, I’m drowning (via moonsads)
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
I guess you have to go to rock bottom before it gets better. Anxiety game is strong right now…. :( go away anxiety no one likes you.